Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ready, Set, GO!!!



Okay, so....

Since this is the first blog, I just want to share some insight on who I am. I come from a large family of love, support, talents, and faith. I've also come a long way into understanding how God works in everyone's life.

I grew up in Raleigh, NC and graduated college from Winston-Salem State University in 2007, in W-Salem NC. Since, I've lived in Atlanta for almost 2 yrs and I'm now in Brooklyn NY as a record producer.

Pursuing, and watching all of my dreams unfold has been on a constant up and down. Its crazy 'cause you never know when, where, and who you'll meet that will play an instrumental role in making these things happen. All you can do is work your hardest, pray about it and just let god do his work.

I'll catch you guys up on everything else about me later on as I continue to blog. As well as other interesting things that I love. Every day, I'll post a "Real Talk" segment that involves an inspirational/cliche phrase that helps people like you and me, get through the days of making dreams come to life. Sometimes a lil line or two makes everything better...Even if you've heard it a million times.

To be continued people...
J-Kits

1 comment:

  1. I am the first to comment at your blogspot!!! I just want to start off by saying that I am soooooooo proud of you baby! You inspire me to follow my dreams and I admire you more than you could ever know. I have seen you grow so much in these past years into a GREAT producer and I know that you are going to live your dreams entirely. I am so happy to have you in my life and I will be here to support every last one of your dreams! I love you whole heartedly!!!!!!! MUAH!!!!!

    -Felisha :-)

    ReplyDelete