Tuesday, August 25, 2009

J-Kits Presents: "The Fresh" The Instrumental




In 31 days, Im releasing my first instrumental beat CD on a few websites, including Youtube. I'll post those sites closer to the release date. Its mainly Hip-Hop influenced, but its got a kick of edgyness and some wierd elements. Weird in a good way tho!

This is strictly for your listening pleasure. I'm goin beyond the norm with this Cd, mainly for experimentation. Some are trax that I've yet to get placed as well. But I believe that people don't share enough music anymore as well. So I'ma give it a go!!!

Although it'll be posted onto youtube, I'll also be selling "The Fresh" for download online for $3.99

Don't take it too serious, because I''m experimenting. But if you do thats cool too. So if you enjoy something refreshing and innovative every once in a while, "The Fresh" will most def. give you that fix.

SUPPORT YA BOY!!! Lata'on people....

J-Kits

No comments:

Post a Comment