Thursday, August 27, 2009

Goin to Class pt.1




I always watch producers working in the studio. Its inspiring, and at times I learn from them by just listening and paying attention to what they're doing. Even on youtube, I watch their videos and recieve the same treatment from watching them work. Kanye West is fun to watch b/c he's passionate about getting everything perfect, as well as just doing some dope shit. Even if he has to spend his whole budget on other producers, and the best musicians to put their touch on his music, he gets the job done. You say cocky, I say perfectionist...

Anyway, Peep the first video of Kanye asking for Timbaland's help with his drums on "Stronger" for the Graduation album in '07. The second is him working with T.I.'s producer and ATL legend DJ Toomp on "Goodlife"...LETZ GET INSPIRED People!!!







J-Kits

No comments:

Post a Comment