Thursday, August 19, 2010

J-Kits' Places on Trey Songz "Passion Pain & Pleasure" album...


Make sure you go out and support my work on Trey Songz "Passion Pain Pleasure" album. I produced the intro titled "Here We Go Again". The intro song in its entirety is featured on the Deluxe Digital Album on iTunes, Amazon, and every other digital download. The deluxe song is titled "Love Me Better", produced and mixed by me Jerren "J-Kits" Spruill...

Also check out Shyne's "Roller Song", produced by me, if you haven't already...

Thanx for your continuous support, and go buy that digital album!!!

HERE's THE LINK to the deluxe version:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/passion-pain-pleasure-deluxe/id386166843


1 comment:

  1. Hey Jerren! Just wanted to stop by and tell you that I think you are super dope! We met once in ATL...you Najja and SK came to hang out with me and my friends at the house we were staying at after SK's thing at the club. I had no idea you were a producer but you're definitely talented and I always like to encourage young talented people. Keep grinding you definitely have what it takes. Love me Better is actually one of my favorite songs on PPP and the beat is crazy. You're really creative and I thought I should just share that with you! Being a writer I know it feels good to hear that I'm doing something right from time to time because I know I'm super hard on myself, as I'm sure you are too. Congrats on making the album and I'm pretty sure this is only the beginning of lots of great opportunities for you.

    ReplyDelete